718.864.2011Request a Consultation

New York Child Support Lawyer

There are many individuals that are overpaying Child Support payments. The law says that you can modify your Child Support payments if you have experienced a Change in Circumstances since the last child support order was made.

Many individuals, despite having changed circumstances, sit around and let arrears build up to an unmanageable amount before applying for a Modification. Please be advised that until you apply for a Modification of your existing Child Support Order, your arrears will continue to rise.

I am experienced in Family Law and have worked on numerous Child Support cases. I charge very reasonable attorney’s fees for my services. Call me for a free phone consultation.

Please be advised that this is Attorney Advertising. This Advertisement is designed for general information only. The information presented in this Ad should not be construed to be neither formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Evening and Weekend appointments available.
Flexible payment plans.

© 2022 Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC. | Attorney Advertising
42 West Street, Suite 2/36c, Brooklyn, NY 11222
| Phone: 718-864-2011

Filing a Family Law Case | Family Law Overview | Family Court | Divorce | Cohabitation Agreements | Child Support Modifications | Maintenance | Child Custody | Paternity Petitions | Restraining Order | Family Law Mediation | Restraining Order Defense | Temporary Emergency Custody | OCFS Defense Attorney | Visitation | | Other Services | Bankruptcy | ACS Cases | Day Care Representation | Immigration | Uncontested Divorce

FacebookGoogle+TwitterLinked-In PersonalYouTubeBlog RSS

Attorney Web Design by