Have you been found “indicated” in an ACS report? Brooklyn ACS Defense Lawyer 718-864-2011
As a lawyer located in Brooklyn, New York City, I have defended parents, foster care parents, doctors, teachers, social workers and other child care professionals accused of abuse or neglect by the Administration for Children's Services (ACS). For families an indicated report made by ACS could mean aggressive ACS involvement in your family life for an extended period of time. For the above named professionals, an indicated report will damage your reputation and cause possible loss of employment and prevent you from working around children.
As your Attorney, I will do the following on your behalf,
- I will do a full consultation with you and get all of the details of your case. I will look at all of the pertinent information from your files and records regarding your case.
- I will request a copy of your records from ACS.
- I will appeal your case and request that the finding against you be changed to unfounded and that all records pertaining to the report be expunged.
- I will review the records sent to my office from ACS that serve as a basis for their initial determination.
- If I have a legal basis to do so, I will submit a legal brief detailing why the record is insufficient to justify an indicated report.
- I f necessary, I will represent you as your Attorney at a Fair Hearing before an Administrative Law Judge at the Office of Children and Family Services and advocate for the dismissal of the case against you and the sealing or expunging of your records.
- If the Administrative Hearing does not go your way, I will represent you in the filing of Article 78 proceeding to appeal the Administrative determination.
I have successfully defended parents, professionals and child care workers in the past. My Brooklyn, New York City Law Office is located at 26 Court Street, Room 312.
Related Services and Blogs on Child Protective Issues:
Has ACS accused you of abuse or Neglect?
Brooklyn ACS Attorney fights child abuse allegations!
Battle false ACS Reports
Get your children back, fight ACS for Reunification
Appeal Indicated ACS case now!